The Virtual Energy Forum is a two day online-only event focused on how leading companies can adopt better energy management practices to cut cost, while at the same time adopting clean energy alternatives — presenting alternative energy technologies, policies, and best practices in a live, interactive environment. The event is designed to meet the needs of corporate energy executives in a way that is not possible with physical events, webinars or other means.
The fist Virtual Energy Forum, which took place on June 10th and 11th, received extremely positive responses from attendees, sponsors and partners alike and was featured in CNN’s situation room. Speakers from the June 2008 Virtual Energy Forum included senior executives from Marriott, Raytheon and the U.S. Department of Energy as well as Senator John Kerry and Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich.
The next Virtual Energy Forum will take place on December 10th and 11th 2008 with all new speakers, track presentations, virtual booths and informational resources from the top institutions and individuals in the field.
The Virtual Energy Forum features:
* – Live streaming video presentations from alternative energy thought leaders – with the opportunity for attendees to ask questions of these experts in real-time
* – Industry-specific tracks of live video and panel presentations that will present green case studies in industries such as consumer products, healthcare, government, education, retail and high technology
* – A virtual exhibit floor and virtual booths featuring several of the leading technology product and service providers
* – Live chat among attendees and exhibitors, with the opportunity to easily exchange contact information and collect materials in a virtual briefcase
* – Meet-the-Expert live video chats that will provide attendees access to experts in specific energy areas
* – An emerging technology showcase featuring award winning companies with green products or services